The power of focus
The top 5 tips to double your productivity in 30 days using the power of focus.
“Always remember, your focus determines your reality.”
– Qui-Gon to Anakin, Star Wars Episode I
Focus, the “center of interest or activity.” The key to focus, is to follow your own command and hone in on your goal. Choose your top three highest values and concentrate on them and the ultimate objective! It is crucial to put blinders on and zero in on the task at hand. You will accomplish more, and feel empowered while doing so. These are the top five key tips to double your productivity in 30 days!
1. Meditation is, “to become familiar with.” As you become familiar with the thoughts, behaviours, and emotions of your old self, you’re beginning the process of retiring that old self. During meditation, focus on the breath as it enters and exits through your body. Some of my favourites are, Transcendental Meditation or the Centred Prayer Meditation. One breathing technique is box breathing. Inhale for four seconds, hold your breath for four seconds, exhale for four seconds and repeat for 20 minutes daily. Continue this for 66 days to create a habit, where it becomes second nature.
2. Monomanical Focus is what ordinary performers use to reach mastery. You create your best work, and complete tasks quicker. Focus on one thing for two hours straight, followed by a quick break of box breathing and ten push-ups or squats to get the body moving. For more information, check out my latest bestselling book Mind Candy, the Code to Program Your Subconscious Mind to Achieve Any Goal.
3. Exercise provides a physical and mental benefit. High-intensity interval training (HITT) is central to increased mental alertness, endurance and strength. Exercise is vital for living a healthy and vibrant life, leading you to increased focus and productivity.
Delegate what is not in line with your three highest values. My top three are, teaching and personal development, publishing and writing books, exercise and fitness. I remove tasks such as data entry and cleaning to focus on the values that inspire me. The path to mastery is focusing on things you love.
4. Journaling is the ultimate tool to gratitude. It is the canvas on which you can begin creating the masterpiece of your life. The art of writing is a key factor in attracting success. Here is a free sample page from the Mind Candy Minute- Daily Journal you can order at feliciapizzonia.com.
I am grateful for………
(Record it as well as writing it as your Mind Candy Note)
- Example: I am focused, alive and well!
My two massive goals to focus on today
- I Closed two deals at $10,000 or more!
- I am __________________________
5. Mind Notes….record a voice memo called MIND CANDY NOTE, and begin with your name: (e.g. “I am Felicia. I am happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities daily. I am grateful that I am healthy, fit, whole and well! I am grateful that I attract everything and everyone required to achieve my life purpose”.) It is critical to listen to your Mind Candy note three times daily, to embed this into your subconscious and reprogram your mind.
Through embedding these top 5 tips into your daily routine, you are allowing yourself the necessary self-care to clear your mind, and fill it with the tools that have been keeping you from reaching your fullest potential.
Discover More: You might also like this article on organizing your home. Hey…organize the mind, organize the home!