Chickpea Cookie Dough
Recipe from Well Plated!
If chickpeas can become cookie dough, you can do anything! I’m blown away by this “edible cookie dough” recipe.
When that cookie craving hits, grab a can of chickpeas to whip up this sweet treat. It comes together in minutes and tastes incredible! I promise, you can’t taste the beans.
- 1 15-ounce can reduced sodium chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup rolled oats or quick cooking oats
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients in your food processor. Blend till smooth and top with vegan chocolate chips.