DIY Mask Spray
With mandatory masks across the country, they can get stale fast. I got tired of smelling my own breath all day long so I found this amazing recipe for a facemask spray. It’s a super easy and inexpensive way to scent your mask without toxins.
- 5 drops essential oil of choice
- 2 ml witch hazel or water
- 2ml glass spray bottle
- Add 5 drops of essential oil to the spray bottle,
- Fill the rest of the way with witch hazel or water. I prefer the witch hazel because it mixes with the oil better than the water does.
- Place the lid on and give a light shake.
- Spray in your mask and enjoy!
More DIY: Check out this DIY article on the best way to layer your clothes for the winter.