STAY FIT DURING COVID
With quarantine and social distancing causing the closure of many gyms, finding the space and time to exercise has been hard.
This guide will help you stay active and healthy during this tricky time.
Full body workout with the Lebert EQualizer
- Step or jog forward and back over the EQ’s (just saved you $500 on a treadmill ?)
- Side shuffle across and over the EQ’s (lift knees and move arms)
- EQ mountain climbers (hips down and core tight)
- EQ shoulder press (full range of motion)
- EQ shoulder press with squat
- EQ incline chest press (also shown incline chest press alternating single leg – pick just one)
- EQ inverted rows (also shown inverted rows alternating single leg – pick just one)
- EQ tricep dips leg assisted (also shown tricep dips with feet up – pick just one)
- EQ ab kick outs over and under (also shown between legs – pick just one)
- Repeat sequence once more OR move into stretch