This Kombucha Mimosa Mocktail is simple and delicious. Made with just 2 ingredients, healthy, ready in less than 5 minutes and supports the digestive system.
- 3/4 cup kombucha (200 ml)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (200 ml)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Mix the kombucha and orange juice in a bowl or a cocktail shaker until well combined.
- Fill 2 champagne flutes with the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Best when fresh, keep it in the fridge for up to a day
Looking for more homemade drink ideas? Try this homemade sports drink.