This watermelon salad just might be the best thing I’ll make all summer!
- 1/2 of a whole watermelon
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- mint leaves (to taste)
- basil leaves (to taste)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- fine sea salt (to taste)
How to Make This Watermelon Salad:
1. In a large serving bowl or salad platter, arrange the watermelon cubes with the cucumber, onion and fresh herbs.
2. Sprinkle all over with the dairy-free feta cheese.
3. Whisk together the dressing or place the ingredients in a small jar and shake to combine, then pour over the salad and serve right away.